About the Boise - State Street Independent Living Community:
Welcome to gracious living! Grace Independent Living, Boise’s newest answer to senior independent living, invites you to experience its relaxed, warm lifestyle by stopping in for a chef-prepared lunch.
Grace Independent Living is conveniently located off State Street in the Garden City/Boise area. The beautiful décor welcomes you to concierge-style living with the options of making new friendships and engaging in group activities. Our personal van service is available for shopping outings or your medical appointments.
With the lovely gardens, an exercise and theater room and latte’ bar, you’ll experience the best of village living without leaving your new home. Stop in for a guided tour and take us up on that lunch offer; Friday’s clam chowder has a great reputation!
At the Boise State Street Community
• Single-level community
• All rooms come with a kitchenette which includes a sink and refrigerator
• Large closets and convenient storage shelves
• House keeping and laundry
• Basic utilities and cable TV
• Two-way voice intercom
• Theater room
• Dining room with full service
• Three homemade, dietitian-approved meals and snacks served daily
• Beauty Salon