Current Job Listings at Grace
Grace Assisted Living and Memory Care have long-term, permanent Full Time, Part Time, and PRN positions available today for Caregiver, CNA, Med Tech, Dinning Room Assistant, Cook and Housekeeping (some job descriptions are available below).
Front Desk Assistant, Lead Office Assistant, Manager, Administrative Assistant, Administrator, LPN, RN, Activities Coordinator, Maintenance are additional positions that become available. To inquire about them please email [email protected]. We will hire those without experience who show a good interest in working with the senior community. Grace will help the right candidate get certifications on the job. We are seeking candidates with positive attitudes who love working on a team.
- Three shifts available – Monday through Sunday
- Competitive pay based on experience, certification, and availability.
- Health & Dental Insurance are available
- Paid Vacations
- Employee Meals provided for each shift.
You will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check. Grace promotes from within and all our employees have the opportunity to move up the ladder. If you are looking for an “employment home” and an opportunity to grow with a stable, well-managed, locally-owned company, then you should not miss this opportunity.
Other positions are available on the kitchen staff or in housekeeping. Download and fill out an application and contact us to schedule an interview. Interested applicants, please download and submit the application to [email protected]
- Assist community residents with activities of daily living, medication management, dressing assistance, showering assistance, toileting assistance and escorting assistance
- Documentation of duties performed
- Maintain clean, neat, comfortable, safe environment for residents, staff and visitors including provisions of housekeeping as needed.
- Assist with setting up, serving meals and clean up afterwards.
Dining Room Assistant:
- Help serve food items and serves food to residents within scheduled time frame.
- Clean and maintains food service areas, including kitchen and dining room.
- Maintain, clean, neat, and safe working environment.
- Prepare food items and serve food to residents within scheduled mealtime frames.
- Follow menu cycle, noting changes or substitutions.
- Cleans and maintains food service areas, including kitchen and dining room.
- Maintains, clean, neat, and safe working environment.
- Completes janitorial job duties inside the community.
- Completes laundry duties.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and follows infection control procedures.
- Observe problems, concerns, issues observed with resident units, the building and the grounds and communicates them appropriately.
For any other general inquiries on job openings, please contact us through [email protected]