Our purpose is to provide a gracious lifestyle and homelike setting for our senior residents. We offer deluxe alcove studio apartments as well as one-and two-bedroom apartments. Residents are welcome to bring familiar furnishings from their prior residence. Grace wants senior living apartments to be as “homey” as possible, so please feel free to hang pictures, and personal decor items, etc. If you need assistance unpacking, arranging furniture or hanging pictures, please ask the staff.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE FURNISHED IN SENIOR APARTMENTS AT GRACE ASSISTED LIVING:
- Private bathroom with cabinets and sink
- Built-in kitchenette with sink and refrigerator
- Mini-blinds on windows (easy to control light)
- Two-way voice intercom for personalized services, and emergency call button in the bathroom
- Bath, hand and facial towels
- Grab bars where needed. Should you need additional grab bars, please inform the administrator. We want your home to be as pleasant and comfortable as possible!
- Grace Memory Care: We provide a bed, dresser, and nightstand
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- Personal furniture including bed (except for Memory Care residents)
- Two sets of bed linens
- Personal toiletry items
- Decorator items (pictures, lamps and other personal decor, etc.)
- Valances/drapes if you choose (windows already have mini-blinds)
- Remember—this is your home, so please feel free to furnish it to your personal taste and comfort.
Schedule a Tour
"*" indicates required fields