Grace Assisted Living Eagle Idaho really is a retirement community like no other. With the perfect balance of relaxation and beauty, our picturesque location looks out to the Boise foothills where our residents soak up the great views and stunning sunsets every day.
Care, attention, and love are at the centre of everything we do for our seniors here at our assisted living facility. Nestled in a quiet spot off State Street, near old Highway 55, our retirement community is just minutes away from downtown Boise, Garden City, Eagle or Meridian.
“I am comforted knowing my wife is well taken care of and loved by the staff. The facility is very nice and kept in outstanding condition.” – John H.
“This is a great place to live, very accommodating and friendly. Staff are very efficient and courteous. There are lots of activities to keep us busy…movies, music and trips on the bus.” – Flo J.
Assisted Living Eagle Idaho – Where Friendships Are Made
In the images above you can clearly see the high standard of our facilities, from the cosy lounges with fireplaces to our stylish home cinema and specially equipped health and fitness center.
What you can’t see are the close bonds and friendships made between fellow residents and staff, along with the warm, inviting atmosphere.
We’re not sure how you found us today, whether you’ve been searching online for ‘assisted living garden city’, or ‘assisted living eagle’. But what we are certain of is that this is the perfect place for your loved one to enjoy a rich retirement in beautiful surroundings. This developing area also offers new little neighborhoods, small businesses, and professional and medical offices nearby.
Assisted Living Floor Plans
Independent Living Floor Plans
- Weekly personal laundry service (clothing, bedding, towels)
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- 3 gourmet, dietitian-approved meals and snacks served daily
- Weekly social, educational, spiritual, and recreational activities
- Transportation to local medical appointments (typically within a 10-mile radius)
- Scheduling of in-house services, such as doctor, therapist, dentist or lab visits
- 24-hour stafﬁng by Certiﬁed Nursing Assistants and Caregivers to assist and monitor the health of each resident (blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, etc).
Care and Assistance Offered
- Medication assistance
- Shower/bathing assistance
- Escort assistance to and from dining room and activities
- Dressing and personal appearance assistance
- Toileting needs
- Increased toileting needs, bed—bound, feeding care
- Registered Nurse on staff to complete regular assessments and medication reviews; identify changes and monitor issues or concerns
- 24-hour stafﬁng by Certiﬁed Nursing Assistants and Caregivers to assist and monitor the health of each resident (blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, etc.)
- Single level community (no stairs)
- Utilities, cable TV, and Wifi internet services
- Studio, deluxe studio, 1BR, Large 1BR and 2BR apartments
- Two-way voice intercom to the nurse’s station
- Large closets and storage shelves in apartments
- Salon: beautician, barber, foot clinic, private spa bath
- Bistro, library, walking paths, movie theatre, exercise room
- Elegant furnishings/decor, generous media/TV lounge and entertainment areas
- Spacious dining room with full service, private dining area
- Outdoor courtyard (raised garden beds and pet-friendly spaces)
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with regular maintenance
- The latest in security, safety and ﬁre, with sprinkling equipment
The Perfect Retirement Location Your Loved One Deserves
Our residents, like those in most senior living communities, appreciate a quiet setting close to things they and their families like to do.
Beautiful fireplaces surrounded by sofas and chairs make a family visit extremely comfortable for small or large groups. Meanwhile, the fireplace and comfortable furnishings in the library make it a favorite spot for the card-playing group and for those who just enjoy relaxing by the warm fire.
Our private dining room is perfect for special occasions and family birthday parties. The piano in the dining area is often used and appreciated by the residents and by the musicians who come often to provide entertainment.
All residents enjoy the movie theater with big lounge chairs and a popcorn machine.
The game tables and activity rooms are popular, while our gym and salon keep everyone looking and feeling their best.
Enjoying the outdoors
Residents enjoy covered parking, private patios, and plenty of sidewalks for those who like a fresh air stroll.
The Grace bus provides day trips – and is equipped with motorized lifts for wheelchairs so that residents of every ability level can join the fun. Our ‘mystery rides’ and country drives with ice cream stops are not to be missed.
The bus is also convenient for residents’ shopping trips and medical appointments. Meanwhile, our ‘Lunch Bunch’ group loves taking the bus to their favorite restaurants.
Chef’s delicious food
Delicious, nutritious meals at Grace Assisted Living Eagle/Boise are thoughtfully planned by a professional chef and prepared and served by well-trained staff (and yes, dessert is always served!)
Our dedicated Activity Director also makes sure there is always something fun or interesting to do, from jigsaw puzzles, bingo, table games, cards, and crafts to ice cream socials, holiday celebrations, and musical performances.
The care of every individual at Grace Assisted Living Eagle/Boise is a big part of the senior living experience. Our team of RNs, LPNs, CNAs and Medication Technicians are carefully trained for assisted living communities.
Most recently, Dr. Aaron Moorhouse and Dr. Jason Ludwig joined the Grace team as our Medical Directors. Grace Assisted Living is excited to announce our new hospice company, Grace Care Hospice, which provides a variety of health care services through our affiliated companies including home health nursing, rehabilitation, and counselling.
Sufficient support as we age is a family’s number one concern. And it takes the burden off our residents’ shoulders when they know a little help is just a button push away – someone is always there.
We know the importance of good communication with families and pride ourselves on building strong relationships with relatives. That’s why our administrator and their staff are an important part of the bridge that Grace builds between the senior living eagle community and residents’ families. Family members appreciate being able to ask questions and get answers as they help their loved one settle comfortably into their new environment.
Looked nice and accommodating. I don’t need much
My experience in the almost past three years here at Grace has been a good one. People are friendly and staff are very pleasant.
wow beatiful place
I moved from Alabama to Grace. After my family looked at numerous facilities in Boise and shared all that information with me, I chose Grace. This is a great place to live, very accommodating and friendly. Staff is very efficient and courteous. There are lots of activities to keep us busy. Movies, music and trips on the bus.
The best thing about living at Grace is the wonderful staff. They are caring helpful and efficient.
Submit a Review
Grace Assisted Living
9995 West State Street,
Boise, Idaho 83714
Click for map and directions